Jane beat me to it. You can read her's here.
If the clock were set back 60 minutes right now, I would:
- go for a run!
- unload, load, run and unload the dishwasher
- figure out how to transfer all my iTunes files to MP3 files and add music to my wedding website
If work was canceled tomorrow, and I had the day off, I would:
- go to CVS and print out pictures from last week's Disney trip and start a scrapbook/collage of the trip
- give my apartment a deep clean (including taking everything out of the fridge and wiping the shelves down)
- check out new blogs to add to my reader
- go for a run!
If, for some reason, I had the whole week of work off, I would:
- all of the stuff above
- travel to Charleston for a week-long wedding-planning extravaganza including:
- meet with our photographer
- meet with the caterer
- visit the caterer's warehouse to pick out china, flatware, stemware, etc.
- visit houses that we are considering renting for the wedding week
- visit hotels and get blocks of rooms
- finish adding addresses to my wedding invite spreadsheet
- upload invites to wedding wire to track RSVPs
- if there is time, spend one of those days on the beach doing nothing wedding related and just reading a book
If I were granted a one-year paid leave of right now, I would:given I also had some additional funds....
- take a bunch of fancy baking and cake decorating classes and become a semi-professional caker
- make LOTS of trips to Boston (and I mean LOTS)
- spend a week in each of the following: London, Ireland, Paris, the Caribbean, Italy, Germany and the Czech Republic
Thanks again, The SHU Box for this!