Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bloggin - Back in Action!


Ok so I fell off my blogging wagon.  But it’s been a busy couple of weeks. 

Ben and I moved into our new apartment a week and a half ago.  You know those paint colors I blogged about pre-move. 

We hated them all.  EPIC FAIL. 

We have all our furniture and everything set up.  We just need to finish unpacking all of our clothes and find new paint colors.  Our bedroom currently resembled Joseph’s Technicolor Dream Coat right now with all the colors we have thrown up to see if we like.  



But overall, I LOVE our apartment.  Pictures will be put up as soon as it is painted – but I am really really happy with it. 

And wedding planning is slowly getting underway.  I’ve started perusing through bridal magazines and really started to figure out what exactly I want in my wedding. 

But for now, everyone keep the end of April open :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment