Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I've been bad

It's been a crazy couple of weeks.  Work has been super busy, and on top of that:

  • The weekend of June 26 I headed home for Angie's engagement party.  It was great to see a lot of people I haven't seen in a while and spend some quality time with Angie and her fiance.

  • For July 4th, Ben and I traveled up to NYC for Angelique's birthday.  We got to see Stan and Kristin which made us very happy :-).  Ange's birthday celebration was at a Russian restaurant in Brighton Beach.  The food was awesome, the alcohol was plentiful, and there was even an awesome show.  We had a blast. And Benjamin ate a lot of Pinkberry.
 What a great photo
  • This past weekend my parents were in town.  They haven't seen our apartment since we moved in (they saw it once empty 2 weeks before we moved in).  We hung around a lot and went to the Nat's game Saturday night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment