Saturday, April 24, 2010

CT and Bridal Party

It seems I've fallen off the blogging wagon again.  I blame my busy schedule. 

No excuses.  Now I'm back. 

Last weekend Ben and I traveled up to CT. to visit Will and Debbie.  After a very long drive on Friday, we arrived to their new house.  Saturday we woke up, received the tour of New Haven, ate some wonderful Mexican food, played lots of Rock Band, and just hung out.  We had a lot of fun.  Oh and we had a blast playing with their puppy, Lucy.  I want a puppy!

Dear Benjamin - if you're reading this, reminder, I want a puppy.   

It was also really excited because we were able to ask both Will and Debbie to be in our wedding.  Will is going to be Ben's Best Man, and Debbie will be one of my bridesmaids.  Now that I've asked them all, I can officially announce them on this blog :-)

Matron of Honor:
 Julie Sharkey (my sister)

Bridesmaids
Jane Harries (sorority sister and best friend)
Angie Cipparone (best friend from home)
Angelique Goldenberg (sorority sister)
Debbie Bryant (future sister-in-law)

Yay for wedding party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment