Monday, April 12, 2010

Jane has a blog!!

In honor of Jane starting her own blog here, I'm going to complete her survey :-)


Hi, my name is: Anna

Never in my life have I been: to Europe.  Hopefully that changes one day soon :-)

The one person who can drive me nuts is: like I'd reveal that someplace public like this

High school: absolutely ridiculous, but did a lot to prepare me for the real world

When I’m nervous: twirl my hair

The last song I listened to was: hmm not sure.  Whatever was the last thing on the radio last night

If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: umm, I am getting married (see blog title).  And its my sister. 

My hair is: my most favorite and least favorite thing about me

When I was 5: I was in kindergarten

Last Christmas: it was really cute to watch my little niece and nephew open their Christmas presents

I should be..: at home making dinner

When I look down I see: a mess of papers

The happiest recent event was: hmm, I'm gonna go with New Year's Eve - for obvious reasons

If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be: not sure...?

By this time next year: I will be 18 days away from getting married!!  I'll probably be running around like crazy.

My current gripe is: I'm hungry

I have a hard time understanding: quantum physics

There’s this girl I know that: finally joined the blog trend

I like you when: i can just relax and have fun around you

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Ben/my parents/jane

Take my advice: live. laugh. love. <3

ok...now it's your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment