Thursday, November 18, 2010

Planners!

There is something about a hard-copy-pen-and-paper planner.  There is something concrete and permanent about writing everything down.

Last year I got my BlackBerry Tour in hope upgrading to the technology age.  It sounded great, but after a year I miss writing things down in a planner.

Sure, doing everything online is convenient (can access it anywhere) and it makes it super easy to color code everything (super organized!).  But, I find myself  not taking my to-do lists seriously when they are online.  Something about them living "in the cloud" makes them less real.  Plus, you don't get the satisfaction of crossing something off your to-do list when you delete it online. 

So I've decided to go back to my old-trust paper and pen planner.  A few years ago my friends got me a fancy "adult" planner

photo credit
So the other day I brought my handy planner off the shelf and decided to bring it back.  Now I just need to decide what type of refills I need.

Option 1:


Option 2:
I'm leaning towards option 1, as I don't really need my planner broken down by the hour.  But I love how organized it is.  A place for to-do lists! And phone calls to make!  

Thoughts? Opinions? What is your favorite planner?

No comments:

Post a Comment