Sunday, December 5, 2010

Yoga Challenge

So, I kinda fell off the yoga band waggon.

"But Anna, it's only December 5th.  How have you fallen off already?"

 Well, December 2nd was the day we get to get our Christmas tree.  We left right after work, and by the time we got home, I was ready for bed.

December 3rd...I forget what happened.

On December 4th, I had the pleasure of babysitting Parker.  Babysitting was from 3:45 until about 10:45 (including travel time), and then Ben and I decorated said Christmas tree until after midnight.  While I know about said evening plans, I forgot to schedule in yoga during the first part of my day.



But, today is December 5th, and I am back on yoga!  Today, I decided to try YogaDownload.com.  I downloaded a few different free videos to try.  Today, I did the Yoga for Weight Loss #1 - Beginner.  I probably could have down an intermediate level class, but I always seem to start with beginner.

Overall, I liked this class.  While still a beginner class, I feel like I got a better workout than with the "21 Day Yoga" video I tried out on Dec. 1.  If there was a day that I needed a lighter workout, I would definitely do the Yoga for Weight Loss #1 again.  Today I did a quick run (a little over a mile at a faster pace than normal), so pairing this yoga routine with the run was perfect.

I also downloaded Yoga for Weight Loss #2, so I'll have to let you know how that one goes.

Have you used YogaDownload.com?  What videos from there have you found to be great workouts?  Have you tried yoga routines from other sites that you think I should try?

No comments:

Post a Comment