Thursday, September 23, 2010

mystery box challenge

As you may remember, earlier this month I discussed joining the Mystery Box Challenge

Well, I didn't exactly enter.  After Val's comment about the blueberry/maple cupcakes, I had to try and make them.  As I said before, I'm still perfecting the recipe.  But, I never got around to creating my own cupcake based on my childhood.  And I never entered Val's idea. 

But just because I didn't enter, doesn't mean you shouldn't check out all the cool cupcakes that DID take on the challenge.  Flav-R-Ice Cupcakes?  That sounds spot on for childhood memories.  I used to love playing baseball while eating those things.  I also think the cheeseburger cupcake is really creative.  Check it out.  And maybe next month I'll enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment