Sunday, October 24, 2010

Apple Crepes

Ben and I had a a bunch of leftover apples, so I decided to use them for breakfast yesterday morning.  I wish my camera wasn't dead so I could post pictures because it came out amazingly! 

I hadn't used the crepe maker Mrs. B. gave us in a while, so I broke that out and made up some crepes.  Its a great machine.  I have a picture of a similar one below -

photo credit
 - you simply dip the surface in crepe batter and then flip it and let it cook for like 30 seconds.  The light goes off and the crepe is cooked and slips off the pan.  Quick, easy, and tasty. 

I cut up all the leftover apples and cooked them in a pan with some butter, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice until they were soft.  Fill the crepes with the apples and drizzle some of the melted butter/sugar mixture on the top - perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment