Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wedding Planning

Sorry for the delay in updates.  It's been a very busy week or so.  Here is my best attempt at a recap (without it being too long)

Charleston Vaca

 Ben and I just got back today from a 4 day semi-vaca to Charleston.  I say semi-vaca because the point of the trip was to make progress on wedding planning. 

  • Rehearsal Dinner - FMIL, FFIL, Ben and I headed out to Middleton Place for a tasting.  We planned out the evening, tasted a variety of food items and planned out the menu for the rehearsal meal.  
  • Reception Dinner - Again, the four of us went to taste a variety of menu items for the reception.  Let me say, I am VERY happy with our catering decision.  The food was fantastic.  I don't want to give too much away, but lets just say there will definitely be something for everyone.  
  • Other Wedding Planning - We also met with a florist and a florist/design expert to discuss decorations and flowers for the wedding.  I was really impresses that both were able to get our vision for the evening very quickly and give us some great suggestions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment