Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Political Dinner

I was reading The Washingtonian and I got inspired to write a posting/series: For Dinner - a roundup of people that I'd like to have over for dinner/drinks.  Being a D.C. based poli-sci dork, the theme of this roundup will be political/election based.


First Lady Michelle Obama
While President Obama would be an obvious choice for some, I think it would be more interesting to hear what Mrs. Obama has to say.  She is an intelligent woman and I'd love to hear what she has to say, without all the politics.

Karl Rove
Clearly, this man knows political strategy.  What does he think of the upcoming election?  How are Republicans framing the issue?  Is it too late for the Dems?  What does he see being the next big issues.


Tony Snow
I would just love to pick this guy's brain and hear about his career experiences.  This one isn't as election focused and general political communications.

Steven Colbert
Comedic relief anyone?

Charlie Cook
When it comes to analyzing elections, Charlie is your man.  I had the opportunity to hear him speak at a work function, and he is just really tuned in.  I heard what he thought 2-3 months ago, I want to know what he thinks now that we are a week out.


Whose election analysis would you like to hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment