Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Three Things

Jane gave us some insight into the meaning of her blog address.  



It's basically three words that she wants to incorporate more of in her life.  It got me thinking - if I could incorporate three more things into my life, what would they be? 

Positivity - I've been on a "no" kick lately.  The negativity is not something I need right now.  Its weighing me down.  And I'm tired of saying no.  I feel like I say it all the time.  So I need to find a way to yes. 
  • While I don't have the list of addresses done, I have XX number of addresses to put in and I will send it to you by 10:00 tonight. 
  • Yes, I've started to look at bakers, but I'm not really sure which one we will use since we haven't tasted any yet. 
  • While I don't have time to clean my bedroom, I do have time to clean this corner of the room.
Motivation - Of course, then in order to follow through with my "yes",  I need to motivation to actually do it.  It's all well and good to say I'm going to come home and actually do some wedding planning.  After working for 10 hours a day, I just want to come home and turn off for a bit.  Some days, the thought of doing wedding planning is just impossible. 

Patience - I'm a fairly impatient person.  Sometimes I just need to take a deep breath and relax. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment